Section 105 of the Residential Tenancies Act 1986 provides for rehearings:
(1) The Tribunal shall in all proceedings have the power to order a rehearing of the whole or any part of the proceedings on the ground that a substantial wrong or miscarriage of justice has or may have occurred or is likely to occur.
(2) An application for a rehearing shall be lodged with the appropriate Registrar of the Tribunal within 5 working days after the date of the decision, or within such further time as the Tribunal may allow.
(3) A copy of an application for a rehearing under this section shall be sent by the Tribunal to the other party to the proceedings as soon as practicable after it has been lodged with the Tribunal.
(4) An application for a rehearing under this section shall not operate as a stay of proceedings unless the Tribunal so orders.
(5) The Tribunal may grant an application for a rehearing under this section on such terms as it thinks fit, and may in the meantime stay proceedings.
(6) Nothing in this section shall apply to proceedings under section 25.
Application for rehearing template
You can download a template application for a rehearing here.